Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Overview Summary
Get an overview of the recent changes to business and individual tax in this Tax Cuts & Jobs Act Overview Summary.
This tax reform overview summary shares insights on the most notable tax changes affecting individuals and businesses following the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
- Meals, Entertainment and Transportation changes
- New Income Tax Rates and Brackets
- State and Local Tax Deductions
- Charitable Contribution Deduction for ESBTs
- Business Interest Deductions
We hope you find this summary helpful in understanding the latest changes and identifying steps you can take to reduce your personal and business tax liability.