2020 Tax Planning
Get familiar with the new tax laws to identify the best tax strategies for you and your business
Last year, many of the new tax law provisions went into effect impacting businesses and individuals. Tax planning for 2020 is as vital as ever to understand how these significant changes impact your business and individual tax strategies. This guide will give you an overview of the most consequential Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) changes and other key provisions you need to be aware of.
This guide covers topics highlighting:
- Income and Deductions for Businesses and Individuals
- Business and Individual Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) changes
- 529 plans, "Kiddie Tax," and other dependent- and education-related credits
- Tax planning for investments
- Estate Planning Provisions
We hope you find this guide helpful in understanding recent tax-related legislation and determining which tax strategies will make the most sense for you and your business this year.